Free Audio Rosary MP3s & More
One of the most popular sets of free audio Rosary MP3s in the world.
*NOTE: Because of multiple misuses of our media, it is unfortunately necessary to state the following:
Rosary Army’s audio, video, or other content (including That Catholic Show, and other media) may not be copied, reproduced, re-edited or incorporated into any online or mobile application or any other distribution method (such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) without express written permission from Rosary Army Corp.
Any use of Rosary Army’s audio and video files by other third-parties will be subject to copyright violation penalties. All media is produced and Copyright © 2020 Rosary Army Corp.
ADVENTURES IN IMPERFECT LIVING PODCAST
Who knew Catholics could be so much fun? Rosary Army co-founders Greg and Jennifer Willits have been podcasting since 2005, first with the award-winning Rosary Army Catholic Podcast, then with The Catholics Next Door on SiriusXM’s The Catholic Channel. Now they share your weekly dose of Adventures in Imperfect Living, a funny and thought-provoking journey of living out the Catholic faith, raising a family, and trying to have fun along the way.
We talk with Mike Aquilina about songwriting for Paul Simon and Dion, his new book History’s Queen, the importance of Reclaiming Catholic History, and in Catechism Class we discuss how God comes to meet man.
Adventures in Imperfect Living
EPISODE 359 SHOWNOTES & LINKS
- 0:00 – They’ve been married for quite awhile…
- 0:36 – On this week’s show
- 1:13 – Support our work on Patreon
- 2:02 – How Catechism Class is helping US!
- 3:03 – We like Mike
- 9:49 – Pittsburgh’s Huge Relic Collection
- 14:14 – Mike Aquilina
- 57:59 – Catechism Class – God Comes to Meet Man
- 1:18:37 – Wrap it up.
Send your audio and email feedback to [email protected]
Adventures in Imperfect Living by Greg and Jennifer Willits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Standard and Scriptural Rosary MP3 Files
JOYFUL MYSTERIES MP3
Mondays and Saturdays
Pray the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary and meditate on the early life of Jesus Christ:
- The Annunciation (Luke 1:26-38) - Humility
- The Visitation (Luke 1:39-45) - Love of Neighbor
- The Nativity (Luke 2:1-21) - Poverty
- The Presentation (Luke 2:22-38) - Obedience
- The Finding of Jesus (Luke 2:41-52) - Piety and Fear of the Lord
JOYFUL - STANDARD VERSION
JOYFUL - SCRIPTURAL VERSION
LUMINOUS MYSTERIES MP3
Pray the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary and meditate on the years of ministry of Jesus Christ:
- Baptism of Jesus (Matt. 3:13-16) - Openness to Holy Spirit
- Wedding at Cana (John 2:1-11) - To Jesus through Mary
- Proclamation of the Kingdom (Mark 1:14-15) - Repentance
- The Transfiguration (Matt. 17:1-8) - Desire for Holiness
- Institution of the Eucharist (Matt. 26) Fruit - Eucharistic Adoration
LUMINOUS - STANDARD VERSION
LUMINOUS - SCRIPTURAL VERSION
Pray the Rosary On-the-Go
Get the 5-Star Rated Rosary Army Mobile App for iOS and Android devices and pray the Rosary. Anytime. Anywhere.
Love FREE audio Rosary MP3 prayers? Help us to keep going.
Make a donation right now to help Rosary Army continue our mission of showing people how to have more peace through making, praying, and giving away all-twine knotted Rosaries, audio prayers, and more.
SORROWFUL MYSTERIES MP3
Tuesdays and Fridays
Pray the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary and meditate on the Passion and Death of our Lord Jesus Christ:
- Agony in the Garden (Matt. 26:36-56) - Contrition
- Scourging at the Pillar (Matt. 27:26) - Purity
- Crowning of Thorns (Matt. 27:27-31) - Moral Courage
- Carrying of the Cross (Matt. 27:32) - Patience
- The Crucifixion (Matt. 27:33-56) - Self-Denial
SORROWFUL - STANDARD VERSION
SORROWFUL - SCRIPTURAL VERSION
GLORIOUS MYSTERIES MP3
Sundays and Wednesdays
Pray the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary and meditate on Eternal Life through our Lord Jesus Christ:
- The Resurrection (John 20:1-29) - Faith
- The Ascension (Luke 24:36-53) - Hope
- Descent of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-41) - Wisdom
- Assumption of Mary (Rev 12:1) - Devotion to Mary
- The Coronation (Rev 12:1) - Eternal Happiness
GLORIOUS - STANDARD VERSION
GLORIOUS - SCRIPTURAL VERSION
Additional Free Audio Prayers
THE DIVINE MERCY
Pope St. John Paul had a great devotion to The Divine Mercy, associated with the apparitions of Jesus to St. Faustina Kowalska, and instituted the Feast of Divine Mercy to be celebrated the first Sunday after Easter. The Hour of Mercy (3PM) is the time of Jesus’ death, according to St. Faustina’s diary, and is a popular time to recite this Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
LITANY OF HUMILITY
The Litany of Humility is commonly attributed to Rafael Cardinal Merry del Val (1865-1930), who served as Cardinal Secretary of State under Pope Pius X, but earlier versions of the litany are also known.
The Angelus (Latin for “angel”) is a Catholic prayer with origins in churches, convents, and monasteries where it is traditionally prayed three times daily (6AM, 12 Noon, and 6PM) to commemorate the Incarnation as written in Luke’s Gospel (1:26–38) when the angel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary with a message from God that she would conceive a child to be born the Son of God.
The Regina Coeli (also spelled Caeli) is one of four antiphons dedicated to Our Lady, often sung or recited, usually at noon, in place of The Angelus during the Easter Season from Holy Saturday until Pentecost.
ST. BRIDGET'S 7 SORROWS OF MARY
The Seven Sorrows of Mary devotion was passed on by St. Bridget. The tradition holds those who daily honor the Blessed Virgin Mary by meditating on her tears and sorrows (dolors) each day will be granted these seven graces:
1. I will grant peace to their families.
2. They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries.
3. I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
4. I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
5. I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
6. I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.
7. I have obtained from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.
ST. BRIDGET'S 12-YEARS PRAYER
St. Bridget, a 14th-century mystic, died on July 23, 1373 (which is now her feast day). Throughout her life she received numerous revelations and this particular prayer was allegedly given with great promises attached. Unusually, these mediations are said daily for twelve years to honor the moments in his life when Christ shed His Precious Blood. While there are various reports on this particular prayer, various resources show these prayers being approved by both Pope Clement XII and Pope Pius IX.
JOHN PAUL II'S STATIONS OF THE CROSS
The stations of the cross based on those celebrated by Pope John Paul II on Good Friday 1991, prayed by Greg and Jennifer Willits, founders of Rosary Army. Visit www.RosaryArmy.com for more from Rosary Army.
Pray With Us LIVE On YouTube
Join Rosary Army soldiers like YOU from around the world as we regularly unite in prayer - LIVE - on our YouTube channel. It's an amazing experience and we invite you to be there with us.
Get Notified When We Pray LIVE
Join Thousands of Subscribers.
Want to pray with a community that will offer up your prayer intentions? Get notified when we plan on streaming live Rosaries with Rosary Army soldiers around the world.